OverviewExplore the beauty and history of Tauranga with our professional guides in our modern luxurious Mercedes vehicles. On this tour you will experience New Zealand's well-loved Kiwifruit and Honey industry with local tastings and tours. Take in breathtaking city views from the hillside and learn about the history of Tauranga's early settlers. Tour Highlights Mount Maunganui Beach Kiwifruit Tasting and Vine Tour Honey Tasting Minden Lookout Tauranga City The Elms Mission House
Know More about this tourThe tour will begin at the Port of Tauranga depending on your berthing and disembarking times.
After our friendly team greets you at Salisbury Wharf as you come off the ship we will show you the famous Mount Maunganui or as we like to call it- the mighty Mauao. Here you will see the stunning beaches and crystal sea water of Tauranga. After this we will make our way to Kiwi Country where you will be able to learn all about Kiwifruit and New Zealand's industry. Taste the goodness of the many products made out of locally grown produce. We will then make our way to Comvita who excel in various honey products and bi-products- as well as icecream!
You will then be taken through gorgeous rural areas to a lookout point that will show you just how beautiful the Bay of Plenty is from above. You may even be able to spot your cruise ship below!
On our way home you will learn about the early settlers in Tauranga at the Elm's Mission House with a guided 20 minute tour.
After the days exciting activities we can guarantee that in our modern Mercedes vehicles you will make it back to the port reliably, safely and comfortably.
Inclusions for Explore Tauranga
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Sightseeing Tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Explore Tauranga
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.