Explore The Heart Of Annapolis - Baltimore
OverviewYou’ve never seen American history like this! Hop aboard our all-electric vehicle and explore the nooks, crannies, and history that Annapolis has to offer — you’ll be surprised at just how much that is! One of America’s oldest cities is a little town packed full of hidden gems.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourTake a ton of American history, add a dash of East Coast charm, then mix in a few secrets, and youve got lovely Annapolis! One of the oldest cities in America, Annapolis is bursting with original colonial buildings and deep-rooted stories of the nations heritage.Your local guide will tell you the citys history and show you its hidden gems, as you learn about the importance of this seaport town in the building of America.
Learn why the beloved Chesapeake Bay was so critical to Americas growth and why it needs to be preserved for the countrys future. Stop for a panoramic view of local waterways and get a sense of the areas geography, and find out how this city helped to shape the countrys identity. Annapolis was a temporary capital of the United States before the capital was in Washington, DC, and the city is home to the United States Naval Academy, as well as four signers of the Declaration of Independence their original homes are still standing today.
Discover why Annapolis beautiful harbor once wasnt so pretty, even though it was impactful, and hear other lesser known stories of American history.Your mind will be swirling with tales!
Our fun and unique all-electric vehicles will whisk you around town and in and out of streets and neighborhoods youd never otherwise see. Each eCruiser can accommodate up to five guests so a unique, personalized experience is ensured.Multiple vehicles are available as needed.
Inclusions for Explore The Heart Of Annapolis
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation in an all-electric5-passenger eCruiser
Exclusions for Explore The Heart Of Annapolis
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal shopping
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour is a small group of a maximum of 6 people per vehicle.
Dress: please wear comfortable, seasonal clothing.
Child policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 5 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child rate. Children under the age of 4 are permitted to join free of charge, but will be required to sit on a parent or guardian's lap.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- History of Chesapeake Bay Sailing Tour
- Chocolate Truffles & Sparkling Wine
- Baltimore Brewery Tour with Lunch or Dinner
- Annapolis Puzzling Adventure
- Spirit of Baltimore Lunch Cruise with Buffet
- Private Sagamore Rye and Fly Package Lunch
- Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour Plus Dinner
- Baltimore Helicopter Tour plus Lunch or Dinner Cruise