Explore The Local Life In Mekong Delta By Bicycle From Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
OverviewA comprehensive boat and bicycle tour through the watery-world of the Mekong Delta, taking an in-depth look at the lives and traditions of the locals. Cruise by traditional boat through narrow canals, stopping off at local homes, learning how produce is turned into product; dine on local dishes whilst on a boat and visit a famous floating market.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your day begins with hotel pickup in Ho Chi Minh City, followed by a 2-hour drive to the Mekong Delta. On arrival, take a boat cruise to visit a local home where rice paper is made.
Next, embark on a 1- to 2-hour bike tour along small roads to explore the village of Hoa Loc. Along the way, see traditional houses made of wood and palm fronds and observe the local farmers going about their daily routines. Your guide provides the opportunity to interact with them; you'll learn how they use traditional methods to catch fish or pick fruit.
Next, take a paddleboat cruise through the narrow canals of the Mekong and enjoy a lunch of local dishes aboard the boat.
After lunch, visit Cai Be Floating Market where you can watch locals trading fresh goods and commodities from their small boats. Stop at a nearby home where you can observe how they make coconut candy, rice paper, rice popcorn, and rice wine.
Then conclude your tour in the afternoon with the return to your Ho Chi Minh City hotel by minivan.
Inclusions for Explore The Local Life In Mekong Delta By Bicycle From Ho Chi Minh City
- Entrance fee
- Boat transport
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Explore The Local Life In Mekong Delta By Bicycle From Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 required for booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.