Explore Transylvania Tour 4 Days - Bucharest
OverviewTransylvania Explorer Tour invites you to experience the history, the myth, the intrigue and the magic of this wonderful realm.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Visit the beautiful Sinaia Mountain Resort and the former royal residence of Peles Castle
Discover the castle that inspired Bram Stoker's Dracula - Bran Castle
Enjoy a walking tour of Brasov Old Town
Walk on the cobbled streets of Sighisoara Medieval Citadel
Stroll around the impressive Biertan Fortified Church
See Sibiu Old Town the former capital of Transylvania
Drive through the magnificent scenery of the Carpathian Mountains
Day 1: Bucharest - Sinaia - Brasov
Morning drive from Bucharest towards Transylvania. While crossing the Southern Carpathians, we stop in Sinaia to visit one of the most beautiful castles in Europe - the famous Peles Castle, a masterpiece of German New-Renaissance architecture, commissioned by King Carol I in 1873 and completed in 1883.Drive to Brasov via the village of Bran. Once arrived in Bran, visit Dracula’s Castle, the place where Dracula was imprisoned before he was taken to Budapest. Drive to Brasov and explore the medieval old town with your own private guide. Accommodation in Brasov at Boutique Hotel Casa Wagner***
Day 2: Brasov-Viscri Village- Sighisoara
Visit The Weavers Bastion, the largest medieval bastion in Brasov and the best-preserved among the seven original watchtowers constructed around the city walls. On your way to Sighisoara you will visit Viscri fortified church. The VILLAGE OF VISCRI is a unique reason to visit Transylvania and might as well be one of the main reasons why Prince Charles of Great Britain fell in love with Romania.Transfer to Sighisoara. Explore the old town SIGHISOARA with cobbled streets, burgher houses and ornate churches.
Accommodation in the Upper Town of Sighisoara at the Sighisoara Hotel 3***.
Day 3: Sighisoara-Biertan-Sibiu
Transfer to Sibiu, with a stop in Biertan, UNESCO site and one of the first German settlements in Transylvania. This fortified church, surrounded by three rows of fortifications, was built by the German peasants in Transilvania and was used for nearly 300 years as the residence of the Transilvanian Archbishop. Before noon, we arrive in Sibiu: the chief city of the Transylvanian Saxons. Take a leisurely walking tour of Sibiu, visit the old surrounding defense walls and the remaining towers each belonging to a certain guild. Accommodation in Sibiu at Continental Forum Hotel****
Day 4: Sibiu-Curtea de Arges-Bucharest
Leave Sibiu and cross the mountains on the Olt River Valley, one of the most spectacular valleys crossing the Southern Carpathians. Visit Curtea de Arges, the first capital of Wallachia with the old Princely Court and the monastery - the place where three of the four Romanian Kings of the Hohenzollern dynasty are buried. Drive to Bucharest.
Inclusions for Explore Transylvania Tour 4 Days
- 3 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Explore Transylvania Tour 4 Days
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Dracula's Tomb and Mogosoaia Palace - Private Tour outside Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel from Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Tour with Halloween Party at the Bran Castle from Bucharest
- 6-Day Romania Adventure Tour from Bucharest: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Horse Riding, Off-Roading and River-Rafting
- Transylvania and Dracula Castle Full-Day Tour
- Full-Day Royal Castles and Champagne Tasting Tour from Bucharest
- Private Day Trip to Dracula's Castle from Bucharest
- Three Castles in Transylvania Private Day Trip from Bucharest