Explore Wild Florida From Orlando
OverviewExplore protected marshes and rivers of Central Florida, and come face to face with an assortment of critters during this full-day adventure. Travel deep into the Everglades on a 30-minute airboat tour, then ride a custom-built swamp buggy through a working cattle ranch. After a barbecue lunch, continue your expedition at Wild Florida Wildlife Park, where youll see more than 100 native and exotic animals including sloths, lemurs, zebras, water buffalo, and alligators. Bonus: Round-trip coach transport from Orlando is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourHop aboard your comfortable coach at a selected meeting point in Orlando, and prepare to head deep into the Everglades for a full day tour. The day starts with a 60-minute airboat ride that takes you across some of the regions 100,000 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers.
The final stop on your 6-hour adventure is Wild Florida Wildlife Park, where more than 100 different species of animals live. Take a guided tour to see native land-dwelling animals such as white-tailed deer and tortoises; tropical birds in the bird aviary; and exotic animals including water buffalo, emu, zebu, sloths, lemurs, watusis and zebras. It's also where you'll have a lunch that includes a choice of pulled pork, chicken and cheeseburgers.
Over at the gator platform, you can watch demos and feedings, and maybe even pose near the scaly stars in some photos. At the end of your visit, head back to Orlando.
Inclusions for Explore Wild Florida From Orlando
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Explore Wild Florida From Orlando
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.