This private tour will take you through the Old and New Delhi city tour. In one day you will get the chance to explore the Delhi city both in and out. Your tour starts at 8am from your hotel or from the Airport in the morning. On the way you will meet your tour guide who will assist in the sightseeing tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi.
Depending on the tour option chosen, your tour may include:
New Delhi Monuments
- Humayun Tomb: This is a tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun and it was built by his son and one the most powerful Mughal Emperor "Akbar".It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993, and was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent.
- Akshardham Temple : Akshardham ,it epitomizes 10,000 years of Indian culture and heritage in all its breathtaking grandeur, beauty, and bliss. It brilliantly showcases the essence of Indias ancient architecture, traditions and culture. The Akshardham experience is an enlightening journey through Indias glorious art, values and contributions for the progress.
- India Gate: India Gate is a memorial to the 82,000 soldiers of the undivided Indian army who died between 1914 and 1921 during World War One.
After the Lotus Temple visit, you will be taken for Lunch (if option chosen) in the multi-cuisine, air-conditioned restaurant and enjoy delicacies of the city.
If option selected, the Old Delhi Monuments Includes:
- Red Fort: Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Entrance is prohibited inside the fort but you can explore it from the outside.
- Chandni Chowk: This is one of the busiest and oldest street of Delhi, which famous for small ornaments and local culture, enjoy a rickshaw ride over here and explore the best of it.
- Jama Masjid: The largest mosque in India, built by the 5th Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1656 with its courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees.
By 5pm your tour ends and the driver will drop you back to your hotel or Airport as per your request.
NOTE: This is a suggested and recommended itinerary . May be customized as per your schedule.