We will wander around beautiful paths through forest valleys and moraine hills. We will bathe in crystal clear lakes and savor local delicacies. You will become familiar with the traditions and customs of the Kashubian, an ethnic group famous for its original design and distinctive language. Many Kashubians believe themselves to be the last surviving tribe of the ancient Balts. We will also try Devils Herbs in powder, which gives a pretty good kick of energy. The Kashubians are great snuff makers, which is later given to the visitors as a sign of joy, good luck and an invitation to meet again. Traditional Kashubian snuffboxes are made from cattle horns that are boiled, flattened, and cut into unique shapes.We will travel over 200 kilometers to show you the beauty of this breath-taking area of Poland. Despite the tense schedule, there will be plenty of time to chillout and contemplate.
- Wirty - nature museum
- Styca - lunch and swimming break
- Twardy D - crystal clear lake swimming
- Wdzydze Kiszewskie - open air museum and an observation tower
- Kocierzyna - coffee break in charming small town in a heart of Kaszuby Region
- Wieyca - climbingon the Wiezyca Hill Observation Tower, which stands on the highest plateau in Middle Europe