Extraordinary Day Tour To Kaszuby Region With Poland By Locals - Gdansk
OverviewIf the city is too crowded for you, let us take you off the beaten track. We offer a wonderful day inKaszubyas a perfect break from everyday reality. We will visit the greatest attractions of this unique region. Feel the nature and taste a local cuisine. Climb with us for a highest peak in the area and swim in crystal clear lakes - feel the adventure.
Know More about this tour
We will wander around beautiful paths through forest valleys and moraine hills. We will bathe in crystal clear lakes and savor local delicacies. You will become familiar with the traditions and customs of the Kashubian, an ethnic group famous for its original design and distinctive language. Many Kashubians believe themselves to be the last surviving tribe of the ancient Balts. We will also try Devils Herbs in powder, which gives a pretty good kick of energy. The Kashubians are great snuff makers, which is later given to the visitors as a sign of joy, good luck and an invitation to meet again. Traditional Kashubian snuffboxes are made from cattle horns that are boiled, flattened, and cut into unique shapes.We will travel over 200 kilometers to show you the beauty of this breath-taking area of Poland. Despite the tense schedule, there will be plenty of time to chillout and contemplate.
- Wirty - nature museum
- Styca - lunch and swimming break
- Twardy D - crystal clear lake swimming
- Wdzydze Kiszewskie - open air museum and an observation tower
- Kocierzyna - coffee break in charming small town in a heart of Kaszuby Region
- Wieyca - climbingon the Wiezyca Hill Observation Tower, which stands on the highest plateau in Middle Europe
Inclusions for Extraordinary Day Tour To Kaszuby Region With Poland By Locals
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Extraordinary Day Tour To Kaszuby Region With Poland By Locals
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.