Extreme Adventure In Cheongpung Lake - Seoul
OverviewAction-Packed, an extreme adventure holiday in Cheongpung. Just down the mountain fromDanyang is the small city of Jecheon where there is bungee jumping at Cheongpung Land.Cheongpung Land offers not only a scenic view but also thrilling and fascinating rides!Besides from bungee jumping, they also have a Big swing, Cable coaster (zip line ride acrossthe lake), Injection seat and more. At 62-meters its the tallest bungee jumping tower in SouthKorea. Next, you will have a chance to try your hand at Korean traditional archery, which iscalled Gukgung at a village around Cheongpung Lake where was designated as a Slow City in2012. Afterward, you will head back to Seoul in the late afternoon. Join us for a wonderfuladventure holiday in Cheongpung.
Know More about this tour
Start your tour by meeting your guide at your place at 8 am and head to Cheongpung.Free fall through the air as you jump toward a picturesque, blue lake. Just the thought of the freedom of bungee jumping makes your nerves tingle. A staggering 62m drop at the Cheongpung Land bungee jump will ensure you a thrilling experience to make you forget all about the heat.The park has two other thrill rides including the Big Swing and the Ejection Seat. You strap into the Big Swing with one, two or three close friends,then a winch pulls you up to the top of a tower. The man in the middle pulls the release and you are left soaring over the lake and hills of Jecheon.The Ejection seat, not surprisingly catapults you and a friend into the air for several seconds of bouncing, twisting and hurtling through the sky.Bibong Mt. is in the shape of a bird about to take flight in search of food after brooding. It is a famous mountain that stands 531m above sea level in the central area around Cheongpung Lake. You can take the monorail to the peak along the outer ring road of Bibong Mt. to see a runway and a breathtaking view of the mountains and landscape around Cheongpung Lake.Next, you willhave a chance to try your hand at Korean traditional archery, which is called Gukgung at a village around Cheongpung Lake where was designated as a Slow City in 2012. And then you will visit Sainam Rock with beautiful surrounding. The Sainam Rock is a rugged outcropping with an inspiring height of 70 meters, and it looks like layers of red and blue curtains, which is what makes it look so unique. Afterward, you will head back to Seoul(INCHEON International airport) in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Extreme Adventure In Cheongpung Lake
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing Monorail,Korean Archery Experience tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected, Seoul areas or Incheon International Airport)
Exclusions for Extreme Adventure In Cheongpung Lake
- Tickets for the rides
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour