Extreme Adventure In Georgia - TbilisiWrite a Review
Break free from the tired, old, well-beaten tourist trails to experience a land at the threshold of Europen and Asia, renowned for its unspoiled natural beauty and celebrated for its rich cultural heritage. Occupying the fertile land between the beaches of the Black Sea coast and the jagged peaks of the Greater Caucasian Mountains, Georgia is home to a wide range of flora and fauna, countless ancient historical sites (among them UNESCO world heritage sites), and to a delicious cuisine and wine. This trip combines visits to some of the major nature and cultural highlights of Georgia.
- Visit Metekhi church
- Explore Narikala fortress, Abanotubani, Svetitskhoveli Church and Jvari monastery
- Gergeti Trinity Church.
Know More about this tour
Day1:Arrival to Georgia - Tbilisi city tour. D
A representative of Georgian Discovery Tours is going to expect you upon your arrival at Tbilisi International Airport and take you on a city tour of Tbilisi.The Georgian capital Tbilisi was founded in the 4th century. We will see 'Metekhi' church, Narikala fortress, Abanotubani (literally "bath district") with sulfur spas.
Day 2: Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Kazbegi. B/D.
We will see ancient town Mtskheta. Afterwards we will continue our way through the more and more mountainous landscape up the valley. After we passed Gudauri, ski resort, we shall drive straight to Kazbegi or Stepantsmidna, a small village located in the Greater Caucasus Mountains
Day 3: Hiking. B/D.
After the breakfast we will hiking to Gergeti Trinity Church. Option: 4x4 jeeps rental in Kazbegi (around 40 EUR per vehicle).
Day 4: Horse riding. B/D.
After breakfast we will ride towards Gveleti Waterfall.
Day 5: Rafting and Departure. B.
After breakfast we will check out from your hotel and we will drive in Magharos kari for rafting.
Inclusions for Extreme Adventure In Georgia
- Accomodation in double rooms 4* hotels
- 1 nights in Tbilisi hotel. Kopala Rikhe
- 3 nights in Kazbegi hotel. (Weekdays Price) Kazbegi Rooms
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary, incl. service charges and taxes.
- 4 breakfast
- All transfers and transportation as listed in the itinerary by comfortable minibus with air-conditioning, including fuel and driver
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees, local guides
- Staff expenses
Exclusions for Extreme Adventure In Georgia
- Certain coffee breaks and or meals (marked as “at your leisure” in the itinerary)
- Any extra services not specified in the itinerary
- Sulfur spas
- 4x4 jeeps rental in Kazbegi (around 40 EUR per vehicle).
- High percentage alcoholic beverages, and wine beyond the amount included
- Personal expenses
- Communication charges
- Entry visa for Georgia (not required for EU citizens)
- Flight to and from Georgia
- Travel insurance
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 10 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 10 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.