Extreme Canyoning Adventure From Split
OverviewTake this adrenaline trip where you will experience more canyon of the river Cetina and enjoy in this once in a lifetime adventure. Walking and swimming in the river, together with rope lowering is part of extreme canyoning.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourMeet your group at the prearranged meeting point in Split and get ready for a wet and wild experience in the Cetina River canyon. A short comfortable ride will take you to a small village in thehinterland of Omi where you'll gear up and start this adrenaline-raising expedition.
After getting fully equipped and going through some safety instructionswith your guide on the shores of the river, you'll be completely ready to start your 5-hour adventure. As you swim through the crystal waters of the river surrounded by rocks and vegetation, you'll feel your adrenaline rising. Further walking, swimming, and diving will take you all the way to the famous Gubavica waterfalls. You'll lower down from a 50m height in order to continue walking down the rocky uneven terrain.
The sound of water crushing against the rocks will raise your adrenaline even more and wake up all your senses.As you get thoroughly soaked you'll realize that extreme canyoning is a true body and mind experience, challenging you to be brave and conquer your fears.Another stop for lowering down is waterfall Gubavica Mala only 18m high. Enjoy the amazing surroundings and stunning green-blue waters of the river Cetina as you explore it.
Relax on the shores of the river after this fun-filled adventure or jump back into the river for one last rush of excitement before heading back to Split, where you'll be dropped off at the same place where you were picked up at.
Inclusions for Extreme Canyoning Adventure From Split
- Professional assistance
Exclusions for Extreme Canyoning Adventure From Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 16 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 40 people per tour
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Sports wear, closed sports shoes, swimsuit and towel are obligatory
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You Might Also Like
- Krka Waterfalls Tour from Trogir
- One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar
- Fully Catered Day Sail on sailing yacht with skipper - Hvar - unique experience
- Split Romantic Sunset Sailing Trip
- Day trip to Bol, island Brac from Split every sunday
- Day trip to Bol at island Brac from Necujam on island Solta every sunday
- Boat Picnic Excursion to Blue Lagoon and Three Islands
- Plitvice Lakes One-Way Day Trip from Split with Drop-Off in Zagreb