Extreme Canyoning In Golfito - Puntarenas
OverviewGo on a journey that will definitively make you feel a rush of excitement. In this adrenaline packed escapade, walk along one of the less traveled mountainous paths of Southern Costa Rica where you have a big chance to see the white face and spider monkeys. Get thoroughly soaked after reaching the river and walk down over a rocky uneven terrain looking for poisonous frogs. For the greatest thrills, you will be taught to use different rappelling techniques while lowering down vertical rocks, down twisting waterfalls and overhanging terrain. Empowering you to discover!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Challenge yourself in a unique journey that combines several adrenaline activities. Enter the luscious green forest following a gentle path right by a cliff that brings you to the spectacular waterfalls where you will spend couple hours swimming and jumping in the crystalline water of a natural pool.
Scramble over and slide off rocks, jump into crystal turquoise pools and traverse them swimming while admiring Mother Natures precious gift. Go down a river bed with plenty of cascades. Keep the fun going while hanging over waterfalls that spill into fresh sparkling pools. Weave between boulders and sturdy logs as the river gets narrow.
Inclusions for Extreme Canyoning In Golfito
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Extreme Canyoning In Golfito
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Clothes and shoes will get wet, extra clothes are recommended
Passport name, number and country is required at time of booking for all participants
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.