Extreme Canyoning On Cetina River From Split
OverviewExciting experience of Cetina river canyoning includes a combination of showering waterfalls and deep green pools. This activity operates daily from Split city center.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThe Cetina river has been flowing for thousands of years and thus creating mystical shapes in its bed. The crystal clear waters of the river are suitable for swimming and offer a true experience of untouched nature with its cliffs up to 180 meters high, waterfalls, lakes, subterranean tunnels and a 50 meters high waterfall Gubavica. The guide will give you a life-jacket, a helmet, neoprene pants and shirt and the small expedition is ready to set off. The sound of the river becomes louder as you descend into the canyon, ten minutes later you will find yourself in the middle of the Cetina canyon. Walking through the river and the rapids, going through the subterranean tunnels, swimming in natural pools, going around waterfalls and lakes - all of this is canyoning!
Inclusions for Extreme Canyoning On Cetina River From Split
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Extreme Canyoning On Cetina River From Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 2 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Hvar Island and Blue Cave Tour from Split
- Hvar and Pakleni Islands Private Boat Tour from Split and Trogir
- Small-Group Blue Cave and Hvar Day Trip from Split by Speedboat
- Private Tour to Dubrovnik from Split
- Kayaking in the Adriatic Sea with Snorkeling from Split