Extreme Dune Buggy Night Tour From Las Vegas
OverviewExperience a heart-pounding nighttime dune buggy chase across the Las vegas desert on this thrilling tour. Designed for adrenaline junkies, this tour places you in the driver's seat of a rugged dune buggy in a sprawling recreation area with dunes, gravel, valleys, washed-out creek beds and trails in all directions. Drive your buggy as you would a regular car as you chase your professional guide's buggy across the challenging terrain. This small-group tour is limited to seven people for a more intense experience.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
After evening pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, travel to a 15,000-acre (6,070-hectare) off-road recreation area not far from the Las Vegas Strip. Following a thorough safety briefing, you'll be outfitted with a full face helmet, goggles and gloves and set up in a one-seater dune buggy custom built to take on the tough desert terrain. Your buggy comes equipped with a roll cage, four-point harness and lights to keep you safe.
The dune buggy has a gas pedal, brake and steering wheel just like a regular car so it's easy to operate. Drive as fast you like under the desert stars as you and the others in your small group chase your guide's dune buggy across the bumpy terrain featuring dunes, hills, valleys, gravel and washed-out creek beds.
Cover 20 to 25 miles (32 to 40 km) over the course of your no-holds-barred, 50-minute buggy chase in the desert. Afterward, travel back to your Las Vegas hotel. Your tour ends early enough to allow you time to enjoy plenty more wild adventures in Sin City.Please Note: Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 50 minutes.
Inclusions for Extreme Dune Buggy Night Tour From Las Vegas
- 50-minute buggy ride
- All safety gear
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Extreme Dune Buggy Night Tour From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years with a valid driver's license
Drivers under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult (photo ID will be required)
Due to the nature of this tour and to ensure the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Matt Goss at the Mirage Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
- Andrew Dice Clay at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino
- Pitbull: Time Of Our Lives at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas
- Day Trip to Zion National Park from Las Vegas
- Masters of Illusion at Bally's Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon West Coach Tour from Las Vegas plus Helicopter and Boat Combo
- WOW: World of Wonder at the Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino
- Absinthe at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas