Extreme Mountain Bike Adventure From Bogotá - Bogota
OverviewGet ready for an adrenaline-filled day as you mountain bike around Bogot! Discover the beautiful Suesca Rocks surrounding the town of Suesca as you follow your expert guide on your mountain bike. Admire panoramic views from the top of the mountains before navigating through narrow dirt trails. If you have experience mountain biking, you won't want to miss out on this exciting adventure!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourPut your mountain-biking skills to the test on this adventure from Bogot! Enjoy a day of action-packed fun as you ride though the twists and turns of the hills of Suesca, located 40 miles (65 km) north of Bogot and nestled in the Suesca Rocks. This exciting tour is one you won't forget!
After pickup from your Bogot hotel, venture north to begin your mountain bike adventure. Suesca, a colonial town with a tropical savannah climate, is a great place to experience mountain biking because of its rugged terrain, picturesque views and more than 300 different trails.
Once you reach Suesca, you'll receive a brief overview and safety training from your professional guide. Then, it's time to hop on your bike and start your tour! Enjoy scenic views of the towns surrounding Bogot as you ascend the rocky mountainous terrain. When you reach the top of the mountain, refuel with a quick snack break. Admire breathtaking views of Suesca and the landscape below before heading down the mountain by bike.
As you travel down the mountain at increasing speeds, you'll splash through puddles on the narrow trails. Follow your expert guide down the mountain and feel exhilarated as you navigate small jumps off the trail. Once you reach the bottom, you'll be transported back to your Bogot hotel.
Inclusions for Extreme Mountain Bike Adventure From Bogotá
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle and other equipment
Exclusions for Extreme Mountain Bike Adventure From Bogotá
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Recommended for those with some biking experience, but no advanced mountain biking experience required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This tour includes an insurance. Please send Passport number by the time of booking to make the insurance effective
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.