Fátima 13th Of May - Porto
OverviewSoon the time is here to visit one of the worlds most famous sancturay, Fátima. We will be leaving from Porto (surrounding areas pick up available) to visit Fátima during the days of 12,13,14 of May, you can book for one day or if you wish to stay over and return in a different day, that is also possible, please contact us. If you are visiting Portugal during this time, Fátima Sanctuary is a must!!We can also do a package with stay in Porto and surrounding areas, please contact us in advance as hotels do get booked quickly
Know More about this tour
A brief history about Fatima:
On May 13, 1917, Lucia dos Santos, Francisco, and Jacinta Marto were, respectively, ten, nine, and seven years old. As we have said, the three children lived in Aljustrel, a hamlet of the township of Fatima.
After three apparitions of the Angel of Portugal in 1916, the children began to receive visits of a luminous Lady who later identified herself as The Lady of the Rosary. In Catholic language, Our Lady of the Rosary is the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God made man.
The apparitions took place on a small property belonging to Lucia's parents called Cova da Iria, about a mile and a half from Fatima.
The three seers were playing at Cova da Iria on May 13, 1917 when they saw two flashes like lightning, after which they saw the Mother of God above a holm oak. Which is now inside Fatima Sanctuary.
Inclusions for Fátima 13th Of May
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Fátima 13th Of May
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You Might Also Like
- Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with Wine Tasting, Portuguese Lunch and Optional River Cruise
- Wine Tour of the Vinho Verde Region from Porto Including Lunch
- Guimares and Braga - Small group tour with lunch from Porto
- Into the North - Small Group Wine Tastings Tour
- Minho Day Trip from Porto Including Lunch
- Fado Show including Dinner and Mini Limousine Transfer with Champagne
- Private Tour: Braga and Guimares from Porto
- Private Tour: Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto