Fátima And The Sanctuary Basilica Half Day Tour From Lisbon
OverviewDuring your stay in Lisbon, take an afternoon tour to the town of Ftima, one of the most important places of pilgrimage in the Catholic world. With your guide, visit the sites where the Virgin Mary was said to have appeared in 1917 and learn about this incredibly spiritual place. Enjoy free time to explore on your own and attend a mass at Our Lady of Ftima Sanctuary, if you wish.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Lisbon or enjoy pickup from your Lisbon hotel, and then relax on the comfortable coach drive to Ftima. This once-sleepy rural village became an important Catholic pilgrimage site in 1917, when three local children claimed to have seen an apparition of the Virgin Mary, also known as Our Lady of Ftima.
With your guide, visit Our Lady of Ftima Sanctuary (Nossa Senhora de Ftima Santuario), a place of worship visited each year by more than four million pilgrims who travel to pay their respects and worship at the shrine. See the Chapel of Apparitions, the place where the Virgin Mary appeared, and see the tombstones of the two of the three shepherd kids who reported the apparition.
Youll have free time to explore the site at your own pace, enjoy some quiet time on your own and attend mass, if you wish.
Finally, relax in your coach and admire views of the Portuguese countryside on the drive back to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Fátima And The Sanctuary Basilica Half Day Tour From Lisbon
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
Exclusions for Fátima And The Sanctuary Basilica Half Day Tour From Lisbon
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is no bathroom on board the bus
Not wheelchair accessible
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.