Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré And Óbidos Day Tour - Lisbon
OverviewTake a pilgrimage to Ftima to discover the site where the Virgin Mary appeared to three young children in 1917. Then travel through the region with your guide, before ending in bidos for a taste of the local Ginja. This will be a all day tour.
Know More about this tour
This will be a tour to you to discover the center of Portugal. You will see that the Kings didnt stay just around Lisbon.
Following a pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon, youll travel in an air-conditioned, 8-seat vehicle to the Fatima Sanctuary. Learn about the miracle of the apparition of the Virgin to local shepherd children in 1917. You will have free time to explore everything.
Next, youll discover the stunning 14th-century Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can visit the Founders Chapel, the Cloisters, and see the unfinished chapels as well.
After some free time for lunch, and the opportunity to enjoy the local cuisine and wine, the tour continues on to the charming fishing village of Nazar, wathing the big waves and some stunning views.
On the way to Lisbon the last stop it will be bidos,a UNESCO Heritage Site, its a village inside of a castle wallbeautiful little streets with a lot of handmade things to you to see and to you fell like in the medievalera.
Inclusions for Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré And Óbidos Day Tour
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré And Óbidos Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon