Fátima Batalha Obidos Nazare Tour Full Day From Lisbon
OverviewFtima is one of the largest sanctuaries in the world, with more than 5 million vistors each year. The largest pilgrimage ocurrs on the 12 and 13th May and in October. This Modern church of the Santuary was built in 2007 it is 125 meters in diameter . A very important spot to visit is the house of the shepherd to whom the virgin Mary appeared.. We also will visit the monastery of Batalha, we will pass by Nazar and bidos.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourWhen we arrive at Ftima, well visit a place of religious articles where you can buy products to get blessed at the sanctuary. Visit the Sanctuary where the Virgin appeared to leave 3 messages to the small shepherd The end of the first world war, the end of communism and the attack on Pope John Paul the second..
After the sanctuary well continue our visit to the Monestery of Batalha, classified by the UNESCO as world heritage. Built by King John I of Portugal to thank the Virgin Mary for the battle of Aljubarrota against the Spanish troups on 14th of August 1385, Its considered World Heritage by the UNESCO.
Visit Nazar. With a wonderful beach, its fisherman houses and the amazing cliff over the Atlantic Ocean. Visit the top of the cliff where the famous nazar legend occurred..
Well continue our visit to the village of bidos. A big historical heritage, amazing churches and its castle walls that surround the village.
Inclusions for Fátima Batalha Obidos Nazare Tour Full Day From Lisbon
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Fátima Batalha Obidos Nazare Tour Full Day From Lisbon
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon