OverviewExperience something magical, mysterious and truly magnificent. The perfect day out of Lisbon! Visit the sanctuary of FÃ¡tima, the Batalha Monastery, The amazing NazarÃ©, the medieval village of Ãbidos and more. OurÂ trips to West regionÂ make visiting the attractions a simple and comfortable way to sightseeing.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
After being picked up from your hotel, leaveÂ Lisbon forÂ FÃ¡tima Sanctuary, one of Europe'sÂ most important Catholic pilgrimage sites, and enjoy a tour of the magnificent site. During your visit, learn more about the site's historyÂ and hear the story of the apparition of Our Lady of FÃ¡tima to the three shepherds.
Next, headÂ to Batalha to visit the Batalha Monastery, before stopping for lunch (own expense) in theÂ coastal village of NazarÃ©. After lunch, spend time strolling around the charming fishing village and watching the surfers at the beach.Â
Continue along the coast, passing through the traditionalÂ villages of Foz do Arelho and SÃ£o Martinho do Porto, then arrive at the historic village of Ãbidos, where the highlight is the town'sÂ well-preserved medieval ramparts.
Back in Lisbon, you will be dropped at your hotel.Â
Inclusions for Fátima Tour From Lisbon
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Fátima Tour From Lisbon
- Guide inside monuments
- Monument Entrances
Itinerary:Departure at 9am from Lisbon by the 25 de Abril Bridge, we will take a road by beautiful countryside of Alentejo.
Your visit begins in the city centre in Geraldo Square. The square was named after Giraldo, or 'Gerald the Fearless' who seized the city from the Moors in the 12th century. We then move on to the 'Templo de Diana', (Diana’s Temple). This was originally the city meeting place, built in the 1st century B.C. Not far from here, in Evora, you’ll visit the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption, a romantic 13th century, gothic building.
Following this visit, we’ll take the opportunity to stop off at 'Quinta de São José de Peramanca' (The Saint José de Peramanca Vineyard) with its magnificent baroque mansion buildings. There, you’ll be able to sample some of the best wines produced at the vineyard, as well as other regional specialties and a small picnic.
Finally, depending on your preference you have a choice of two options :
Option 1 : A visit to Arraiolos, where you can visit the Arraiolos carpet factory.
Option 2 : A visit to 'Cromeleque dos Almendres' (the Almendres Cromlech). This is a megalithic monument dating back to the beginning of 3rd millennium B.C. This monument is considered to be the largest in the Iberian Peninsula and one of the largest in Europe.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
In the tour, we will make a brief description of each site or monument. To include a guide with in-depth knowledge about the locations and monuments to visit, please contact us.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.