Fátima Tour From Lisbon
OverviewExperience something magical, mysterious and truly magnificent. The perfect day out of Lisbon! Visit the sanctuary of Ftima, the Batalha Monastery, The amazing Nazar, the medieval village of bidos and more. Ourtrips to West regionmake visiting the attractions a simple and comfortable way to sightseeing.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
After being picked up from your hotel, leaveLisbon forFtima Sanctuary, one of Europe'smost important Catholic pilgrimage sites, and enjoy a tour of the magnificent site. During your visit, learn more about the site's historyand hear the story of the apparition of Our Lady of Ftima to the three shepherds.
Next, headto Batalha to visit the Batalha Monastery, before stopping for lunch (own expense) in thecoastal village of Nazar. After lunch, spend time strolling around the charming fishing village and watching the surfers at the beach.
Continue along the coast, passing through the traditionalvillages of Foz do Arelho and So Martinho do Porto, then arrive at the historic village of bidos, where the highlight is the town'swell-preserved medieval ramparts.
Back in Lisbon, you will be dropped at your hotel.
Inclusions for Fátima Tour From Lisbon
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Fátima Tour From Lisbon
- Guide inside monuments
- Monument Entrances
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
In the tour, we will make a brief description of each site or monument. To include a guide with in-depth knowledge about the locations and monuments to visit, please contact us.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon