Faberge Museum Private Tour From Saint PetersburgWrite a Review
OverviewThe world's largest Faberge collection has just gone on display at a new museum in St Petersburg. Carl Faberge created the beautiful baubles and objects d'art for Tsars Alexander III and his son Nicholas II. The new museum bearing the legendary jeweller's name houses nine Imperial eggs (second only to the 10 in the Kremlin's Armoury), plus five non-Imperial Faberge eggs and some 4,000 other pieces by Faberge and fellow master craftsmen and women of pre-revolutionary Russia.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYour museum visit has to be pre-arranged ahead of time so please try to make your booking as advanced as possible. After we receive availability options from the museum we will contact you to confirm the time of your tour.
You will be picked up by our company's rep at your hotel or port at a pre-confirmed time. For groups up to 4 audio-guide will be provided. The tour will last about one hour and will be conducted in a language that you choose. After the tour you will have your time to shop at the Museum's gift shop.
You will be taken back to your hotel afterwards. As an option we can also drop you off anywhere in downtown so you can continue your day to tour yourself.
Inclusions for Faberge Museum Private Tour From Saint Petersburg
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide (for groups up to 4 audio-guide will be used)
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Faberge Museum Private Tour From Saint Petersburg
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
For visa-free shore tour: Passport name, number, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.