As the name suggests, this tour is all about differentiating between startling facts from urban myths. You will explore London in a completely different light by listening to it’s folklore, myths, stories and legends. You will visit the best of sites in London, but see a different side to them.
- Play a fun game of differentiating facts from urban myths.
- See the best of London with a different angle.
- Learn about London’s folklores, myths and legends.
Know More about this tour
Do you think you can separate solid fact from urban myth? Would you like to find out some of the more extraordinary tales of London and see this city’s iconic locations in a new light?
Then this is the tour for you.
From Trafalgar Square to Buckingham Palace via Parliament and Scotland Yard, you will hear about London’s folklore, myths, legends and astonishing facts. But we have a refreshing twist – your guide will provide you with three potential facts, and you have to try to use your nonsense radar to work out which one is actually fiction!
This is a tour for anybody who wants to be able to improve their knowledge of London and take home a number of astounding facts which can be used to impress and annoy dinner guests. It is also for the tourist who wants to see London’s main sites from a way more fun angle, and it is suitable for everyone who has a bit of a competitive spirit.
Fact or Fiction – a different way of seeing the city, suitable for couples, families, work colleagues, Londoners and tourists!
Inclusions for Fact Or Fiction Walking Tour
- No special inlcusions provided
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.