Fall Of Yugoslavia And Sarajevo Under Siege
OverviewTour starts every day at 10:00 and 14:00 o'clock. In winter time the tour in afternoon we start at 13:00. Entrance fees are not included in the price.Duration of tour is 4 hours. We provide Youprofessional and knowledgeable tour guide.
Know More about this tourYou will be able to understand rich history of this city and country in last hundred years. The facts are presented with passion and heart from an intellectual prospective, greatly insightful if You want to learn about what it was like to live in former Yugoslavia and to have been affected by the war, as well as the big picture of events.
Highlights:Yellow Fortress - City Hall of Sarajevo - Defenders cementery - Market place Markale - Olympic stadium Kosevo - Olympic hall Zetra - Romeo and Juliet of Sarajevo grave - Grbavica - St. Vitus heros chappel - Sniper alley - Hotel Holiday Inn - Old Yugoslav military barrack - Sarajevo Roses - Cellist of Sarajevo - Tunnel of hope - Trebevic mountain - Bob sleigh track - Frontlines - one of main headquarters of Bosnian Serbs during siege
Inclusions for Fall Of Yugoslavia And Sarajevo Under Siege
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Car carriage
Exclusions for Fall Of Yugoslavia And Sarajevo Under Siege
- Entrance fees (max of 5.00)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dark Times of Sarajevo Tour
- Private BBQ City Tour
- Lukomir Highland Village Tour and Hike from Sarajevo
- Sutjeska National Park Hike Tour from Sarajevo
- Visegrad Andricgrad Sargan Mecavnik two day tour
- Hydrospeed tour on the Neretva river
- Mountain biking tour from Blidinje nature park to Ramsko lake
- Mountain biking tour from Boracko lake Ruiste Potoci to Mostar