OverviewYour exciting Blue Hole and River Tubing adventure begins when you are met and greeted at the cruise ship pier by your professional driver/guide. At the Blue Hole, hike, cliff dive, enjoy a Tarzan-like rope swing, then move on to the exciting river tubing on the White River. Float down the river, stop for shopping and enjoy round-trip transportation from Falmouth cruise ship pier.
Know More about this tour
Your adventure begins with pick-up at the Falmouth cruise ship pier, where you will meet your professional driver/guide and climb into your fully air-conditioned minivan or coach. Depart the pier and travel East of Falmouth, along the golden coast of Jamaica going through towns and villages. Place your feet in history with a stop at Columbus Park Open Air Museum where Christopher Columbus landed in 1494. Bypass the first Spanish capital in Jamaica, Seville, St Ann’s Bay and drive through the town of Ocho Rios.
On your arrival at the Blue Hole you are introduced to your guide who will take you on this river adventure. The Blue Hole (also known as the Secret Fall) is a 25 foot clear blue pool, just off the White River and nestled under a wonderful tropical canopy of trees, which boast a breathtaking bed of beautiful exotic flowers. Encircling the pool are spectacular cascades of waterfalls gushing over into the Blue Hole, also surrounded by various small, crystal clear pools (great for kids). Both locals and adventurous lucky visitors to the island feel privileged to swim in this “Secret Falls.” You can plunge Tarzan style from ropes into the Blue Hole (lower falls). The upper falls is a short hike through the rainforest-like settings along the rushing river. Once at the top, you can swim and jump off the waterfalls. Next, to add more excitement of your adventure is river tubing on the White River, the thrills and excitement begins when you get into a tube and start this breathtaking adventure through rapids and placid pools as you continue to drift effortlessly down the river. Midway through this adventure you will have the opportunity for a breathtaking rope swing and plunge into the blue river water.
Inclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Blue Hole River Tubing
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Blue Hole River Tubing
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.