OverviewThis private tour includes personalized pick up from your driver at the Falmouth cruise pier for a wonderful day in Jamaica! Five miles of pure white sand and crystal clear water have made Doctor's Cave Beach a popular destination for all. Enjoy snorkeling, relaxing on the sand, delicious jerk burgers and if time permits, shopping at the nearby shops for souvenirs.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Snorkel gear included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour private tour begins the moment you arrive in port, with pick-up from one of our professional, friendly drivers. Enjoy a 40-minute scenic drive to the famous Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay. Sir Herbert Barker, a famous British Osteopath visited the beach and later published an article boasting about it by declaring that the waters have curative powers and that he was restored to good health after bathing there. Barker claimed the waters could cure several ailments, which heightened the allure of the beach and Doctor's Cave became famous overnight as foreigners, many rich and famous came to try the water. Hotels were built in the immediate vicinity and thus began the tourist trade.
Your driver will take you to your snorkeling instructor where you will be given your equipment and taken on a glass-bottom boat to enjoy an hour of snorkeling in the clear, blue, Caribbean sea. After snorkeling, enjoy relaxing on the beach or hanging out at the bar and grill enjoying tropical refreshments and jerk burgers.
Before returning back to port, your driver will stop at nearby shops where you can purchase souvenirs to take back home.
Inclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Doctor's Cave Beach And Snorkeling Private Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local Driver/guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Doctor's Cave Beach And Snorkeling Private Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 adults per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 3 paying adult
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, cabin number, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.