Falmouth Shore Excursion: Montego Bay All-Inclusive Resort Day Pass
OverviewEnjoy a private, guided tour to the city of Montego Bay and spend the day at one of the popular resorts. This is the perfect trip for those arriving to Falmouth in port and want to enjoy a day at an all-inclusive resort located on the beach!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourYour tour begins directly from the Falmouth Cruise ship port where your friendly driver/guide will meet you. Take a 45-minute scenic drive to the city of Montego Bay on the outskirts of Rose Hall. During this ride, your driver/guide will point out points of interest and give you insights about Jamaica's history.
You will be taken to an all-inclusive resort where you can enjoy a day of unlimited food and beverages, fun on the beach and beach-side activities and entertainment. Your driver will confirm a return time with you, preferable 1.5 hour prior to your ship's departure. This tour is perfect for singles, couples and families!
Inclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Montego Bay All-Inclusive Resort Day Pass
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Montego Bay All-Inclusive Resort Day Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
A pick up time of 9am is recommended as resort day pass starts at 10am
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, cabin number, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.