Falmouth Shore Excursion: Negril In One Day Sightseeing Tour
OverviewThis Negril day trip is the perfect tour for your Falmouth shore excursion! Visit Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville plus the world-famous Rick's Cafe.
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
This tour begins directly from the Falmouth Cruise ship terminal where your friendly driver/tour guide will meet you. Travel west along the beautiful North Coast to the beautiful town of Negril . You will past through the resort town of Montego Bay and the historical town of Lucea. Negril is know for its 7 miles of pristine white sand beaches.
First stop is at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, which features open air dining under a thatched roof, tiki beach bar, two giant water trampolines, giant flat screen TVs, beach cabanas and all day island music. Enjoy seven miles of uninterrupted white sandy beach or participate in the various water sporting activities available (additional cost).
Next stop is at the famous Rick's Cafe. Watch as the locals dive from the 50 feet cliffs or if you are daring enough, take the plunge yourself. After Ricks Cafe, you may choose to stop at Time Square for a little shopping before returning to your cruise ship. Negril is the perfect spot for wholesome fun for the entire family.
Inclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Negril In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Negril In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Dunn's River Falls and White River Tubing
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Doctor's Cave Beach and Snorkeling Private Tour
- Day Trip to Bob Marley's Nine Mile and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth
- Luminous Lagoon After Dark Tour
- Shore Excursion: Negril Private DayTour from Falmouth
- Jamaica Paintball Adventure in Falmouth