Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Montego Bay City Tour
OverviewTake a private, guided-tour through the city of Montego Bay. You will visit historical sites and learn about the history of Jamaica. This is the perfect trip for those arriving to Falmouth in port and want to see the most well-known sites of Montego Bay!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThis tour begins directly from the Falmouth Cruise ship port where your friendly driver/guide will meet you. Take a 45-minutes scenic drive to the second city of Montego Bay. During this ride, your driver/guide will point out sites of interest and give you insights about Jamaica's history.
During your Montego Bay Highlight tour, you will travel through the City's bustling downtown area. You will also venture into the local residential communities where you will get to see how the people live. Visit historical sites such as Sam Sharpe Monument, St James Parish Church and The Dome. Next you will travel to the more 'touristy' areas of Montego Bay known as the 'Hip Strip'. Visit the Richmond Hill and enjoy a panoramic view and capture amazing photographs of the city of Montego Bay and surrounding areas. Your Montego Bay city tour is approximately 2 hours. After this you may wish to spend an hour at the beach. You have a choice of Doctors Cave or Aquasol beach (entrance not included).
After the beach, you can make a optional stop at Scotchies and try out some real Jamaican jerk before heading back to your cruise ship.
Inclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Montego Bay City Tour
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Montego Bay City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to Doctor's Cave Beach, Margaritaville and Hip-Strip Shopping from Falmouth
- Blue Hole and Secret Falls Day Trip plus Shopping from Falmouth
- Private Irie Blue Hole Tour from Falmouth
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Negril in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Zipline Canopy plus Jungle River Tubing
- Negril All Day Beach And Sunset Tour