Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Zipline Adventure
OverviewThis private tour includes personalized pick up from your driver at the pier for your day in Jamaica! Visit a zipline park, on the way your driver will show you sites of interest. Upon your return, your driver will stop at Scotchies or another popular jerk spot for lunch.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour private tour begins the moment you arrive in port, with pick-up from one of our professional, friendly drivers. Enjoy an hour scenic drive, on route, the Caribbean Sea is so close you feel you can almost touch it! Your drive continues leisurely up a hill where you will pass through sleepy villages and may past kids going to school or locals doing their washing. Hevans Scent Ziplines is located in Priory about 2000 ft up with a view across the green fields of St. Ann, the garden parish.
Upon your arrival, enjoy a natural fruit drink from fruits in season, served in a calabash cup. Once you have been harnessed and given your safety instructions, it is on to your first of 5 rides. You do have the option of doing some or all rides. Your time here will be approximately 1 hour amidst the mountains of Ochi's luscious location.
Whether you want a short sharp scare, a gentle soar....or something that will make you scream (with joy), this tour has got you covered. The 5 ziplines (including the longest in the island) all designed to help you feel like a bird as you soar through the mountains of Jamaica.
Your driver will then descend the hill and take you to Scotchies or another popular jerk stop where you can have lunch and relax with a cold Red Stripe before heading back to pier. A perfect adventure of singles, couples and families.
Inclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Zipline Adventure
- Entrance fee to Zipline
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Zipline Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, cabin number, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Blue Hole and River Gully Rainforest Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Historic Sightseeing Tour and Doctor's Cave Beach
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Braco Stables Horseback Ride and Swim
- Dunn's River Falls and Fern Gully Highlight Adventure Tour from Falmouth
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Rose Hall Great House, Doctor's Cave Beach and Montego Bay City Tour
- Bicycle Tour of Jamaica's Blue Mountains from Falmouth
- Dunn's River Falls and Luminous Lagoon Tour from Falmouth
- Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour from Falmouth