Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion And River Rapids With Lunch
OverviewVisit two of Jamaica's most popular natural attractions, Blue Hole and River Rapids, for an amazing 6-hour excursion from Falmouth cruise port. Once your guide picks you up from the port, you will be taken on a scenic drive along the North Coast to visit the Blue Hole in Ocho Rios for some waterfall climbing, rope swinging, and swimming. Then, your guide/driver will take you to River Rapids Adventures, where you will have a Jamaican lunch on the beach, before heading up to the Rio Bueno River, where you can choose to float downstream in a raft, tube, or kayak. Once your river adventure is completed, you will arrive back at the beach where you can buy drinks (out of pocket) or use the photo stand (out of pocket), before its time to head back to the cruise port.
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour 6-hour excursion from Falmouth port will begin when you disembark from your cruise ship and meet your driver approximately 45 minutes after docking time. Your guide will take you on a drive along the Jamaican North Coast in one of the many air conditioned buses available, depending on the size of your group.
After approximately 1 hour, you will arrive at the world famous Blue Hole in Ocho Rios, where you will sign-in and follow your tour guide through the natural landscape of Jamaica's #1 rated natural attraction. Your time at Blue hole can be spent climbing waterfalls, jumping into the deep crystal clear river pools, rope-swinging, or just relaxing in the refreshing water.
After spending approximately 1 to 1.5 hours at Blue Hole,you will stop at a private beach for an authentic Jamaican lunch, which includes jerk chicken, rice and peas, salad, and a complimentary non-alcoholic drink from the tiki bar. After lunch, you will head upstream to River Rapids Adventures, where you can choose to float down the Rio Bueno river in a raft, tube, or kayak.
Your float on the Rio Bueno will last approximately 1 hour, and includes a scenic boat ride at the river delta (if weather conditions are suitable), which will carry you into Bengal Bay, ending at Bengal Beach. There, you will have extra time to relax, buy drinks and snacks at the tiki bar, and/or purchase some photographs of your exciting river excursion. Once ready to go, your driver will take your group back to the Falmouth port.
Inclusions for Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion And River Rapids With Lunch
- Entrance fees, fuel surcharge, GST (Goods and Services Tax) and local taxes
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Local driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion And River Rapids With Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Maximum Weight Limit of 280 lbs
Minimum Age is 4 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Certified 2-Tank Scuba Diving Tour from Montego Bay
- Private Double Waterfalls Tour from Falmouth: Dunn's River Plus Blue Hole Falls
- Discover Scuba Diving in Negril
- Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Falmouth
- Luminous Lagoon-Night Tour
- Bob Marley Nine Mile Sightseeing Tour from Falmouth
- Private Full-Day Bob Marley Excursion from Falmouth
- Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour