Family Bike Tour - Verona
OverviewExplore one of the most beautiful cities of the world with your favourite people. Explore castles as they come alive with history and hear anecdotes that are lesser known. Also, witness some extensively breathtaking views and learn about the current opera as well as the passage of culture through the eyes of two Roman theatres.
Know More about this tour
Discover Verona by bike on this family private 3-hour bike tour. Pedal to must-see attractions and hidden sights
including Castelvecchio, two ancient Roman theaters, Ponte Pietra and admire Juliet's House from Shakespeare’s
'Romeo and Juliet'. On 2 wheels, roll along behind a local guide as you scope out historic sights as well as kid -oriented
attractions. Throughout the tour, learn more about Verona’s stories from a local tour leader. Don't forget to bring your
camera, there's time to stop and capture the sites and delights!
Meet up with your guide before the towering stone ramparts of the Castelvecchio and get situated on your bike,
strapping on your helmet and adjusting the seats for the kids. Once everyone’s comfortable and ready to go, set off at
an easy pace down quiet lanes behind your guide, listening to engaging anecdotes sure to captivate visitors of all ages.
Wind your way through beautiful squares and hidden courtyards, pausing beneath the balcony believed to have
inspired Juliet’s impassioned monologue in Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. Cruise to an ancient Roman arena for
some insight into the city’s centuries of history, and absorb the romantic charm of Verona’s lovely center. Riders young and old can hop off their bikes to stretch and run around in the expansive parks that line the lazy waters of the Adige. For a close-up look at horses, detour to a lovely stable where you can watch elegant steeds prancing in paddocks and grazing in sun-kissed fields before your active family adventure concludes.
Inclusions for Family Bike Tour
- Use of bike and helmet for adults and kids
- Tour escort/host
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Verona City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Verona Photography Tour
- Parmigiano Reggiano: Unique Tour and Tasting from Verona
- Verona Running Tour
- Bike Tour in Valpantena Valley from Verona
- Small Group Wines and Vines of Verona Tour Including Wine Tasting and Lunch
- Small-group Italian Food and Wine Tour with Gourmet Lunch from Verona
- Private Romeo and Juliet Tour of Verona