Family Day Trip In Romania - BrasovWrite a Review
1 day family trip from Bucharest to Transylvania including wildlife viewing in the bear reserve in Zarnesti, having fun in Aventura Parc, exploring medieval towns and castles.
- Bear reserve in Zarnesti
- Teddy Bear museum
- Bran Castle
- Sforii Street – the narrowest street in Europe
- Aventura Parc
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up at the hotel by your travel guide and you will start your adventurous day trip.
We will visit the bear reserve in Zarnesti, a wildlife sanctuary in the Carpathian Mountains. Here you will have the opportunity to see bears climbing trees, playing in the water pools or just lazing in the meadows.
Here’s the place where real bears and teddy bears live together. Visit the Teddy Bear museum and see over 200 bears from all around the world. Some of the main attractions are two giant bears which were a gift from the Royal Family of Great Britain.
Our itinerary also includes the Bran Castle, which has entered the top of the world’s spookiest places as The Dracula Castle. Step inside the mysterious rooms and dark passageways to discover the bloody legend of the most famous vampire. On your way to the car, don’t forget to buy souvenirs which will remind you of your trip.
Next, we will proceed to Brasov. The city was founded by the Teutonic Knights, in 1211 and it’s surrounded by the Carpathian Mountains. Walk on the one of the kind Sforii Street – the narrowest street in Europe and take as many pictures as you can. Because this city is the point of connection between Transylvania, Wallachia and Moldavia, you will find Romanian, German and Hungarian sweets made after original recipes.
We will spend 3 hours at Aventura Parc, a challenging place meant to test your skills in the open. Built among the trees, a few meters above the ground, it brings together all the obstacles one can encounter in nature, but in a secure environment. It includes sport activities meant to be spent in a pleasant way, with friends and family.
The park includes 14 trails with progressive difficulty for every age. The tracks spread across 2.5 hectares of forest, making Parc Aventura Brasov the largest one of its kind in Romania.
We also have included for you a Tyrolean traverse over the lake in order to increase the adventure.
Afterwards, you will be transferred back to Bucharest.
Departure at 07:00 and return to Bucharest at 20:00.
Inclusions for Family Day Trip In Romania
- Transport with a modern, well-equipped car, minibus or coach
- Travel guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Bottle of water
Exclusions for Family Day Trip In Romania
- Lunch (approx. 12 € / person)
- Personal expense
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.