Join a Local Host who understands that a day out with the kids can be unpredictable, and knows the places and things that will keep everyone entertained!Dublin is one of the oldest cities in Europe, so learn about its culture, heritage and the fight for independence at spots like the General Post Office and the National Museum of Ireland. If little legs get tired from walking through the lively streets or along the Liffey, you can always visit a park like St Stephens Green or stop by a local tea shop to refuel with some delicious cakes!Discover well loved attractions like Dublin Zoo, family friendly museums like the Little Museum of Dublin and Dublin Castle. Relax or explore a well-loved local park which is an oasis in the heart of the city and stop by a tea room to refuel with home made local cakes and a chocolate.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
OverviewDublin is the perfect city to visit as a family; its small enough to explore without little legs getting tired, the locals are some of the friendliest youll find anywhere in the world and theres food that even the pickiest eaters will love! But if youre wondering what are the best things to do as a family,let a local design an experience that combines a bit of everything Dublin has to offer that the whole family will love. Explore the vibrant heart of the city where locals play music in the street, visit fascinating spots like The Little Museum of Dublin, get outdoors in St Stephens Green or discover Dublin zoo in Phoenix Park - get ready to discover a Dublin that the whole family will love!
- Afternoon tea (a cake and a hot chocolate/coffee is included for each person)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boyne Valley, Trim Castle & Hill of Tara - One Day Tour from Dublin
- Strolling Through Ulysses!
- Luxury Shore Excursion: Dublin Highlights and Glendalough Day Trip from Dublin
- Malahide Castle and Howth Harbour Half Day Tour
- Ireland: A Survivor's Guide, Comedy Sketch Show Guide to Ireland
- Dublin Discovered Boat Tours
- Dublin Northside Walking Tour
- TOUR IN SPANISH: Game of Thrones