Family-Friendly Private Louvre Museum Tour - Paris
OverviewThis 2-Hour Private Tour of the Louvre allows you to discover one of the largest and most famous museums in the World. You will learn about the greatest masterpieces of art and sculpture of all time: the Nike of Samothrace, Mona Lisa and Vergine delle rocce by Leonardo Da Vinci,The Raft of the Medusa by T.Gericault, Liberty Leading the people by E.Delacroix and Canova sculptures.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a 2 hours family-friendly interactive tour inside the Louvre Museum.
Visiting the Louvre with your kids will be an exciting experience: you will be guided to see and learn about the worldwide known masterpieces of this Museum.
Wander in the so-called section "Denon", and see your children being involved thanks to learning cards that will help them fullyunderstand and investigate the meaning of the precious works of art preserved within the Louvre.
Welcominga maximum of 6 persons, this private tour guarantees an exclusive experience.
During the kid friendly Louvre tour you will be drawn into the beauty of some of the most interesting artworks of all times: from the Winged Victory of Samotrace to the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci up to Canovas sculptures.
Entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum are included as well as abasket with organic snacks and a beverage and fun learning materials for children!
A few days before the tour you will receive a reminder with the meeting point, the name of your tour guide and the precious "Tikidoo Tips" to visit Paris!
Inclusions for Family-Friendly Private Louvre Museum Tour
- Private tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry tickets to the Louvre Museum
- Fun learning worksheets for children
- Organic snack and beverage for children
Exclusions for Family-Friendly Private Louvre Museum Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day in Paris
- Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" Late Night Show with Champagne
- Skip-the-Line Entrance Access to Louvre Museum
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour