Itinerary First Option
- All attractions in one for all family members the Marineland is the biggest marine zoo park in Europe that accommodates some 4000 different species of animals. In large pools you will see shows of killer whales, dolphins or sea lions. In the 98-foot tunnel you can visit the spectacular exhibition of tiger sharks.
- In the largest aqua park on the Riviera the Aqua Splash there are huge pools with waves, water slides, space boat and pirates island all of them available at once. For the smaller kids there is something special called Little Farm of the Wild West . Thats something taking you to the mood of American Mississipi River with its boats, carriages, pony rodeos and much more.
- If you a big fan of flora and fauna there is another way to spend the day with your kids. Park Phoenix large dome structure on a 17-acres of land within Nice borders with over 1500 species of plants from all over the world. In this giant tropical greenhouse you will also meet hundreds of colorful parrots and other tropical birds living in seven different climatical zones. Dont be surprised seeing some carnivorous plants and butterflies as well.
- Next we would go to Monaco to visit the majestic Temple of the Sea Oceanographic Museum of Monaco. Breathtaking views in both inside and outside the building and the biggest collection of marine world. Interactive tours and unforgettable impressions of undersea. And of course the yellow submarine, the real one
- After you finish the visit our guide takes you back to Cannes