OverviewEnjoy this full-day tour visiting the best of the Far North in a unique Dune Rider vehicle. Let our drivers immerse you in the culture and history of the Far North while taking in the amazing scenery of places like the 90 Mile Beach and Cape Reinga.
- Buffet lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis full day tour in our unique Dune Rider vehicle is the best way to explore the Far North. Let our drivers immerse you in the culture and history of the area, while taking in the amazing scenery.
The Dune Rider vehicle is purpose built to go off-road in comfort with air conditioning, reclining seats, plenty of leg room and sloping floors for great viewing.
Your full day tour begins with an early morning pick up at your accommodation and includes a sit down buffet style lunch at Waitiki Landing, visiting Cape Reinga lighthouse to view the meeting of the two oceans, a beach stop on 90 Mile Beach, boogie boarding down huge sand dunes at Te Paki stream and time at the Ancient Kauri Kingdom. Finish the day with fabulously fresh fish and chips at the famous Mangonui Fish Shop, at your own expense.
Inclusions for Far North New Zealand Tour Including 90 Mile Beach And Cape Reinga From Paihia
- Fascinating commentary by our local drivers
- A freshly prepared buffet style lunch at Waitiki Landing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Far North New Zealand Tour Including 90 Mile Beach And Cape Reinga From Paihia
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Ferry from Russell to Paihia
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tides will determine the order of activity stops
Wear a light jacket and flat soled shoes
Bring your camera, and a change of clothes for sandboarding
Sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat are a must in summer months
Check in for your trip 15 minutes prior to departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.