Farmer's Market Tour - Honolulu
OverviewPedal with folks from around the world through Ala Moana Beach Park and Kewalo Basin Harbor for some awesome photo ops of the bike with Diamond Head Crater in the background. Enjoy the fresh ocean air and island music as you roll through Kakaako, Honolulus arts and warehouse district with your new friends, stopping at Mocha Java and the Farmers Market for some local grinds! This 2-hour journey is a must do for families, foodies and athletes!
Know More about this tour
Are you a foodie looking for something different and fun in Honolulu? Well pump up your foodie skills and hop aboard this awesome pedaling journey! Honolulus freshest and tastiest adventure starts at Kewalo Basin Harbor where photo ops are a must with the famous Diamond Head Crater in the background. Continue pedaling through the harbor while absorbing the sights, smells, and sounds of Island life. You and your new friends will continue pedaling through Kakaako, Honolulus arts and warehouse district, stopping at Mocha Java for an acai bowl or smoothie. As you climb back on the 15 passenger bike, you will head to the Kakaako Farmers market for some awesome local bites and live music! This two-hour journey is a must do for foodies, families, and athletes alike!
Inclusions for Farmer's Market Tour
Acai Bowl or Smoothie
Exclusions for Farmer's Market Tour
Driver Gratuity (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Must be 12+ years old to pedal, however there are non-pedaling seats
Must be 5'0" to pedal, however there are non-pedaling seats
Must weigh no more than 300lbs to pedal, however there are non-pedaling seats available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Oahu Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Oahu Luxury Sunset Dinner and Jazz Cruise
- Magic of Polynesia Show
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Atlantis Submarine Adventure