Fashion And Cocktail Tour - Milan
OverviewDiscover the inner, charmed world of Milan's dazzling fashion district on this small-group, scheduled walk in the company of a friendly, local guide. This tour lets you in on the secrets and stories behind four of the most famous fashion streets in the world, lined with the top-name luxury boutiques. Soak up the glamour, gossip and history of the eye-watering designer window displays framed by impressive buildings that line the Golden Quadrilatero della Moda and end on a chilled note in a top location. The alternative fashion tour that combines culture, fashion and fun.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Milan, outside theimpressive Palazzo Morando, right in the heart of Milan's famous Quadrilatero della Moda. Once the home of Countess Lydia Morando Bolognini, who bequeathed it to the city council in 1945, it is now the civic Costume and Portrait Museum. The stately mansion has been maintained in the style of a private 18th-century aristocratic dwelling and houses a delightful collection of period costumes and paintings of historical Milan.
In an hour you are back on the streets, which exude that unique blend of style and understated elegance so typical of Milan. As you window-shop your way around the top names in designer heaven and get a tantalizing glimpse of the following season's collections, your fashion-loving guide will reveal what life was like here before this small patch of the city became the most sought-after location for the leading ateliers, making Milan the undisputed style capital of Italy.
Beautifully austere neo-classical faades closely guard the lives of Milan's haute-bourgeoisie and aristocracy, who decided to build their homes here on the grounds of medieval convents with sheltered cloisters. It's hard to imagine a more charming place dedicated to luxury than the cobbled street of Via della Spiga or a more dazzling display of windows than Via Monte Napoleone.
It's then time to sample that other great Milanese invention, the ritual evening aperitivo, at one of the city's most exclusive locations. As early evening approaches your guide will whisk you to a rooftop lounge which will provide a signature cocktail and some light refreshments. You can also find out all the insider tips on the best places to spend the rest of your evening. Or you can spend as long as you like simply enjoying the breathtaking view of the sunset over the city. Definitely more than just fashion!
Inclusions for Fashion And Cocktail Tour
- Guided tour of Milan's Museo CostumeModaImmagine
- Light refreshments and a cocktail
- Local, professionally licenced guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Fashion And Cocktail Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual; comfortable walking shoes recommended
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.