Fat Biking Experience On The Most Surreal Icelandic Lunar Landscape - Reykjavik
OverviewFun doesnt begin to describe this extraordinary adventure that almost replicates the most surreal lunar landscape. A fat bike ride that will last approximately 3 to 4 hours and meander through blackened snow and sand fields and craggy volcanic rocks. The trails in this area are some of the best and unlike the trails in other parts of Iceland.
Know More about this tourThis fat bike all-terrain adventure will take you through the volcanic fields of the Reykjanes Peninsula, a western tip in Iceland historically used for astronautical training.
The fat bikes work a treat on the terrain and help you ride even further off the beaten trails. As normal, well have a little get to know you session before pedalling so that our certified mountain biking instructor can tailor your ride in line with your ability.
You don't have to be an expert mountain biker, the fitness level and the technical ability required for this ride is low. All you need to bring is yourself and an attitude for having fun!
Inclusions for Fat Biking Experience On The Most Surreal Icelandic Lunar Landscape
- All entrance fees included
- Certified mountain biking guide
- Excellent off-road adventure
- Transfers from Reykjavik
- 4×4 jeep and support vehicle
- Reykjanes Peninsula & volcanic fields
- 3 to 4 hours trail riding fun
- Carbon Salsa Beargrease fatbike
Exclusions for Fat Biking Experience On The Most Surreal Icelandic Lunar Landscape
- Food is not included
- Bring food, snacks & water
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately in all-weather cycling gear
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please bring: Insulated Outdoor Clothing, Gloves, Hat, Waterproof pants and jacket. Quality all-weather cycling gear but not essential.
You Might Also Like
- Glacier Hike from Reykjavk
- Day Trip to South Iceland: Glaciers, Volcanoes and Waterfalls
- Ice Climbing and Glacier Hiking Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Hidden Valley of Thor Thorsmork from Reykjavik
- Highlights of Iceland Small-Group Day Trip from Reykjavik by Super Jeep
- Landmannalaugar and Hekla Volcano Guided Day Tour from Reykjavik
- Ice Cave Day Tour from Reykjavik: Descend into a Glacier
- Northern Lights Cruise from Reykjavik