Fat EBike Ride On Mount Royal - Montreal
OverviewDont be fooled, winter in Montreal is no time to hide indoors! Discover the city in all its wintry splendor and join a brand new electric bike ride on a fat bike designed to grip on winter surfaces. Monster tires and powered wheels mean biking in snow is easy for both first-timers and seasoned cyclists. Ideal for those looking to try something new!
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Head to Mount Royal on this 2-hour fat eBike ride. Like the Eiffel Tower in Paris or the Empire State Building in NYC, Mount Royal is a natural landmark and a way to orient yourself in Montreal. Montralers are proud of their "mountain". Though it's more like a large hill in the heart of Montreal, Mount Royal still draws anyone in search of nature and space.
The public park also rewards those who make their way to the summit with a wonderful view of the city. The summit has a lookout and park designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, famous for his work on Central Park in NYC.
Montreal's landmark park doesn't let winter cramp its style. Its 190 hectares (470 acres) offer some of the city's most stunning skyline views atop Mont-Royal's three peaks, the highest of which rises a modest 233 meters (764 feet) above sea level. Its a sprawling playground that's perfect for cycling.
Inclusions for Fat EBike Ride On Mount Royal
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Fat EBike Ride On Mount Royal
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Montreal Airport
- 4-Hour Montreal Half-Day Bike Tour
- Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie Admission
- Montreal Shore Excursion: Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour of Montreal
- Private Arrival Transfer: Montreal Airport to Mont Tremblant Hotels
- Montreal McCord Museum Admission and Guided Tour