Fatima Batalha Nazaré Obidos Private Tour - Lisbon
OverviewIn this tour we visit 4 to 5 different locations : Fatima, Batalha, Nazaré and Obidos or Batalha, Alcobaça, Nazaré and Obidos, depending on your choice.All this places in a 1 day tour where you can see the variety of landscapes Portugal can offer you.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter choosing between a private, customizable trip or small-group tour, set off to see some of the most historic and charming small towns outside Lisbon. Start in Fatima, located 142 km (88 miles) north of the capital. One of the most important Catholic shrines in the world, Fatimas sanctuary welcomes millions of pilgrims and tourists from all over the world each year. The town became famous after three small children saw reoccurring apparitions of the Virgin Mary here in 1917.
Continue to the small town of Batalha, home to the Monastery of Batalha, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built by King John I as a gift to the Virgin Mary, the monastery celebrates Portugals victory in the battle of Aljubarrota against the Spanish on August 14th, 1385. Next, its onto the fishing village of Nazar, where old women still wear traditional skirts. Admire the amazing views from Sitio and hear the story of Garrett Mcnamara, who surfed the biggest wave in the world (27m) here in Praia do Norte in 2013.
End the tour with a stop in the magnificent medieval town of bidos. Following the guide, explore the area on foot, admiring the centuries-old white washed houses that are completely surrounded by the castle walls. Walk through the town center and climb up to the ramparts to enjoy incredible views before heading back to Lisbon at the end of the day.
Inclusions for Fatima Batalha Nazaré Obidos Private Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Fatima Batalha Nazaré Obidos Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.