OverviewFeel the pulse of the city and discover all the charm Zagreb has to offer. Get acquainted with the past and the present of the city with an expert local guide that will show you the hidden gems of Croatian capital.You will discover the biggest highlights of the city. Forget the boring facts and numbers and embrace the true stories that shaped Zagreb in the city it is today. Small group for a GREAT experience.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your licensed local guide in park Zrinjevac, the most beautiful park of the famous Green horseshoe of Zagreb. Get introduced with the rich history of the capital of Croatia that dates back to medieval times.
The tour will continue to the focal point of the city, the Main square ban Jelacic, towards the Cathedral. The Cathedral is one of the greatest landmarks of Zagreb. Your guide will explain the origins of the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, all the difficulties it has sustained and todays renovation.
The route taken will lead you to the vibrant Tkalciceva street or better known as ''the bar street' which always has a stream of people. A short stroll brings you to the charming funicular. The funicular is the oldest public transportation in the city that has been bringing joy to citizens of Zagreb for more than 125 years. Take a ride and feel welcomed to the Upper town Gradec!
Gradec is one of the two medieval settlements Zagreb originates from. Enjoy the charm and harmony of the Strossmayer promenade, the best spot for panoramic views of Zagreb rooftops and landscape. You will not miss the new official ''kissing spot of Zagreb'', Lotrscak tower that houses the Gric cannon which is responsible for the oldest ongoing tradition of Zagreb and Saint Marks Church. This particular church with its picturesque rooftop is the most frequent postcard sent from Zagreb, when you see it you will realize why.
The the tour will descend towards the oldest pharmacy in Zagreb that dates from the 14th century. As in the old days, you will walk through the Stone Gate to leave the Upper town. The gate was a part of defense system of Gradec and it is the only city gate that survived until present day. Inside there is a small chapel housing the miraculous picture depicting Our Lady, patron saint of the city. With the Upper town conquered, you will hear more of witch craft and other hidden gems of the capital. The tour will finish at the Main square, where you will learn how Zagreb got its name and where there is something always happening.
Inclusions for Feel The Pulse Of The City - Zagreb Walking Tour
- Licensed local guide
- Walking tour
- Ticket for funicular
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Feel The Pulse Of The City - Zagreb Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small group for a great experience (the tour is limited to 15 people)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.