Feijoada Food Tour In Rio De Janeiro - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewTraditional Brazilian restaurants serve food that the locals would make at home including feijoada, one of the most typical dishes of Brazil. It consists of a black bean stew with hearty sausages and sundried beef, served with rice, collard grens, cassava (manioc) flour and orange slices. It is served throughout the country, and there are many variations.
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourFeijoada is often considered as the national dish of Brazil. It is prepared with black beans, a variety of sales pork or beef products such as pork trimmings (ears, tail, feet), bacon, smoked pork ribs and at least two types of smoked sausage and jerked beef (loin and tongue).
In some regions such as the Northeast, they tend to add vegetables like cabbage, kale, potatoes, carrots, okra, pumpkin, chayote and even banana. They are added at the end of the cooking, on top of the meat, so that they are steam-cooked by the vapors of the beans and stew.
You'll be taken to a truly local restaurant to enjoy a feijoada. Try it with a caipirinha - they go together like steak and potatoes!
Inclusions for Feijoada Food Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Feijoada Food Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Private Rio de Janeiro Layover Tour from the Airport
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Half-Day Tour
- Full Day Rio de Janeiro by Jeep Including Tijuca Forest and Christ the Redeemer
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Ocean Kayaking Tour in Rio de Janeiro