Ferrari California Test Drive
OverviewGet behind the wheel of the Ferrari California with a choice of a 30 or 60 minute test drive. Receive expert instruction from your co-pilot. Feel the adrenaline rush as you drive throughthe picturesque Italian countryside, navigating exciting curves and stretches where you can hit approximately 125mph (200 kmph). Featuring a 90 V8 with fuel direct injection engine, top speed of 200 mph (320 km/h), and accelerating from 0 to 62mph (100 km/h) in 3.6seconds, the California will captivate you so you might just miss the backdrop of lush vineyards, valleys, and hills along your route. Complete your experience with a visit to the Ferrari Museum and a spin in the F1 simulator.
- All-inclusive tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourMeet your co-pilot in front of the"I Love Maranello" office in Maranello, the birthplaceof Ferrari and the Scuderia Ferrari Formula One racing teams. Your trainer and co-pilot will advise you and ride along with you during your test drive to help you experience the most this Californiacan offer. Epitomizing elegance, sportiness, versatility and exclusivity, the California provides a unique experience. Your test drive will be recorded by an internal camera on a DVD that you can take with you to remember your adventure. Included, you will also receive a signed diploma certifying that you have completed the Ferrari test drive training. Choose from multiple start times when you book.
Then experience the power of the Ferrari Formula One car, with a 10-minute ride in the Formula One simulator. Last, but not least, explore the Ferrari Museum and spend as much time as you want here. Learn about the story of the charismatic Enzo Ferrari, founder of the power brand, see the history of the vehicles, hear about the making of the factory, and step into the jaw dropping Ferrari trophy room. The museum closes at 6pm.
Inclusions for Ferrari California Test Drive
- All taxes, fees and handling charges and insurance
- 30 or 60 minute test drive for 1, plus 1 passenger
- F1 simulator experience for 2
- Ferrari Museum tickets for 2
- Diploma and internal DVD recording
Exclusions for Ferrari California Test Drive
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A maximum of 1 person per booking is allowed, this includes room for one passenger to accompany the driver
Renter must be at least 18 years old.
Renter must provide a valid driver's license, with minimum one-year experience
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.