Ferrari Driving And Water Activities In BarcelonaWrite a Review
Explore Barcelona whileÂ combining the pleasure of driving with the beauty of the sea. In all of the routes you can see the city from a different perspective. Start with driving a Ferrari California around the city on various routes, then enjoy sailing around the harbor on a sailing yacht, or a jet ski experience for those who need more speed!
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourEnjoy driving a Ferrari California for 20, 40 or 90 minutes and after sail on a 40ft Yacht for 90 minutes, or pick a 30 minute jet ski experience! Combine the pleasure of driving with the beauty of the sea.
- Barceloneta Drive - 20 minutes: Drive around the stylish district of Barceloneta. Whilst cruising along the coast enjoy learning about the old fishermen neighbourhood and the early modernist designed Parc Citudella.
- Montjuic Drive - 40 minutes: Drive up 173 meters high to the Montjuic mountain, where you can enjoy a spectacular view over the port of Barcelona, across into the Mediterranean and into Gaudi´s artistic city.
- Sagrada Familia Drive - 40 minutes: Drive past the monument that has more visitor’s that any other site in Barcelona. 100 years in the making, the Sagrada Familia is a work of art!
- Tibidabo Drive - 90 minutes: Drive up 512 meters along Arrabasada´s tree lined road and enjoy the amazing skyline of Barcelona from the peak of Tibidabo. The summit offers you a beautiful panoramic view of the city.
The Ferrari and jet ski experience will provide those who have a need for speed with an adrenaline fix! After the Driving City tour concludes head down to the water and cool off from the heat of your ride and see Barcelona from the water as you make jump waves and steer around the port.
The duration of the jet ski experience starts from 30 minutes and the activity start time is flexible and can be accommodated throughout the day.
Inclusions for Ferrari Driving And Water Activities In Barcelona
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Sailing tour
- Private tour
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for Ferrari Driving And Water Activities In Barcelona
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a 59€ per car security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, parties of 2 will share the Ferrari experience, as 1 person will drive
A valid Driving License and International Driving License is required, certain country restrictions apply.
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel as well as driving license
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 110kg, will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.