Ferrari Driving In Barcelona
OverviewTake the opportunity to drive a luxury car around the spectacular city of Barcelona. Choose from various routes including Barcelona and the beach, Sagrada Familia, and Montjuic.There is no greater experience than seeing Barcelona behind the steering wheel of a Ferrari with just yourself and your guide. Additions include a helicopter ride, sailing the Mediterranean on a 12 meter yacht and exploring the Catalonia countryside on an extended drive.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourBarceloneta: 20 minutes
Drive around the stylish district of Barceloneta. Whilst cruising along the coast enjoy learning about the old fishermen neighbourhood and the early modernist designed Parc Citudella. Uncover the 92 Olympic Village and enjoy peering up the colourful and gregarious chequered streets.
Sagrada Famila: 40 minutes
Drive past the monument that has more visitors that any other site in Barcelona. Over 100 years in the making, the Sagrada Familia is a work of art. Discover the Modernism district by driving past Gaudis most recognizable sites, Casa Batlo, and La Pedrera with undulating stone faade, now a Unesco World Heritage site.
Montjuic: 40 minutes
Drive up 173m high to the Montjuic mountain, where you can enjoy a spectacular view over the port of Barcelona. Share the experience with a medieval fortress which acts as the perfect back drop as you drive back down the old F1 circuit. It was famous for the Grand Prix organizers in the mid 19th century for its mountainside turns and hairpin bends.
Tibidabo: 90 minutes
Drive up 1679ft and enjoy the amazing skyline of Barcelona from the peak of Tibidabo. The summit offers you a beautiful panoramic view of the city, as well as the Mediterranean Sea. This urban park is famously known for featuring in the Oscar winning film Vicky Cristina Barcelona, which captures the stunning view points across every corner of the city.
Drive and Helicopter Ride
Drive a Ferrari California around the city of Barcelona and fly in a helicopter above the majestic coast of the Mediterranean. After picking your perfect city tour, hop into the co-pilot seat and head off from the Port of Barcelona.Taking off next to the sea, you can choose to see the Sagrada Familia, Camp Nou, Plaza Espaa, Montjuc or the Olympic Ring.
Drive and Sail
Drive a luxury car around the beach and sail with a professional skipper around the port of Barcelona. After picking your perfect city tour (20, 40 or 90 minutes), step on board a 40ft sailing yacht from the prestigious One Ocean Private Members Club. Enjoy having cava or cocktails as you gently ride the glistening waters of the Mediterranean and watching the sunset over the Costa Brava.
Luxury Car Experience in Barcelona and Beyond
Enjoy the best driving roads and landscapes of Catalonia.Drive a luxury car through the Montserrat mountains, along the Mediterranean coast or through the wine country of Peneds. You will get off at the most beautiful, picturesque spots in the country, enjoy a wine tasting or a bite in a Michelin Star restaurant.There are different routes for everybody so choose your car, your favorite road, your ideal scenery and get ready for the best luxury car experience.
Inclusions for Ferrari Driving In Barcelona
- Local guide
- Ferrari rental
Exclusions for Ferrari Driving In Barcelona
- Full insurance (additional cost)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (additional cost)
- Extra Passenger (additional cost)
- Professional video (additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
30% deposit required
Optional extras are available and will have an additional cost that needs to be paid on arrival
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Minimum age to drive the car is 21 years
A current valid driving license will be required on the day of travel and international driving license may also be required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona
- Private Half-Day Port-to-Port Barcelona Highlights Tour with Sagrada Familia Tickets
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport
- Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas