Ferrari Living In The Fast Lane - Maranello
OverviewThis tour is a must do for Ferrari lovers. Infact, for anyone who wants to fall in love with Italy over and over again thrice on the same tour-then this tour is just the right thing to undertake. Firstly, you will be visiting the Ferrari museum where you will see the magic of red cruising through just as fast as the pace of your heartbeat. You will also enjoy the amazing aroma of the vinegar along with authentic Parmesan cheese with this tour.
- Visit the Ferrari Museum in Maranello!
- Visit to a famous “Acetaia”, where the best traditional balsamic vinegar is produced.
- Visit to Cheese farm where you will discover the world-famous Parmigiano Reggiano, the protected iconic hard cheese.
Know More about this tour
Be seduced by Italian good living and discover three Italian wonders: Ferrari, Aromatic Vinegar and Parmesan Cheese! Enjoy the roar of a Ferrari engine and experience the myth of the “Red Cars” by visiting the Ferrari Museum in Maranello!Learn about the legend of the “Prancing Horse” through an exhibition of images, vintage cars, F1 single-seaters and admire the trophies won by the Ferrari racing teams all over the world and years. From the outside you will also see the famous “Galleria del Vento” (Wind Tunnel) designed by Renzo Piano, where cars are tested for their aerodynamic properties. You will get to know the secrets of the engines through technical drawings used by Ferrari. Maranello and its surroundings are also a synonym for delicious specialities and typical products, so our tour continues with a visit to a famous “Acetaia”, where the best traditional balsamic vinegar is produced ageing in barrels. Your flavours quest will be quenched with a rich lunch in a typical rewstaurant where you will taste a mouth watering menu based on regional products. The last pit-stop is a Cheese farm where you will discover the world-famous Parmigiano Reggiano, the protected iconic hard cheese that reigns as king for its unique taste and tradition.Please note that the given order of the visits may change.
Inclusions for Ferrari Living In The Fast Lane
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.