Ferrari Museum Tour With Lunch And Wine Tasting From San Gimignano
OverviewDiscover 3 classic Italian icons on this full day tour. Visit the Ferrari Museum,a balsamic vinegar estate, and a Parmesan cheese producer.Live the Ferrari Experience, and taste fine regional products and wine.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will leave San Gimignano for Maranello, home to the prestigious car company established in 1943 by Enzo Ferrari. Visitors, and car lovers in particular, will thrill to hear the roar of the Ferrari engine and marvel at the uniqueness and beauty of the design. You will see the exterior of the clbre Galleria del Vento (Wind Tunnel), used to test the aerodynamics and high speed performance characteristics of the cars. The tunnel was designed by Renzo Piano, probably Italys most famous living architect. For those who wish to continue the visit and explore the museum furthermore, a guided tour by shuttle of the Fiorano Circuit and Viale Enzo Ferrari can be requested, if available.
The tour will continue with a visit to a famous estate that produces the authentic Modenese balsamic vinegar. You will be shown the ageing process of the best balsamic vinegar of Modena and taste the specialties of the estate. Lunch consisting of typical regional dishes will be served in a local restaurant nearby.
The tour continues with a visit to a cheese factory where the inimitable Parmigiano Reggiano is made and you will also taste some. At the end of the tour you will also see the exclusive House-Museum Pavarotti the incredible Italian tenor. You will especially enjoy the costumes so dear to him, pictures and videos that have marked his great artistic career, the countless awards and awards in a career of over forty years in opera houses around the world.
Inclusions for Ferrari Museum Tour With Lunch And Wine Tasting From San Gimignano
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual guide
- Entrance to the Ferrari museum
- Traditional lunch based on regional products
- Balsamic vinegar and cheese tastings
- Exclusive visit to the Pavarotti House-Museum
Exclusions for Ferrari Museum Tour With Lunch And Wine Tasting From San Gimignano
- Ferrari test drive: 10 minutes 110, 20 minutes 150, 30 minutes 250
- Guided tour of Fiorano circuit and Viale Enzo Ferrari 13
- Pick up and Drop-off from/to accommodation to meeting point: 20,00 (approximately $21) per pax (inf 0-2 free)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please note that the tours in French and Portuguese are guaranteed with minimum 4 participants.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Make Your Own Wine: Combine Mixtures to Create your Perfect Wine fr S Gimignano
- Truffle Hunting Experience with Wine and Lunch in Tuscany
- Tuscan Wine Tour in San Gimignano: Vineyard Visit, Tastings, and Lunch
- Vegetarian meal with wine, Evo oil tasting and vineyard visit
- Private organic vineyard tour with wine, evo oil tasting and Truffle Meal
- Unforgettable Vineyard Lunch in Tuscany
- Romantic Vineyard Dinner Experience in Tuscany
- Private walking tour of San Gimignano with the best gelato