OverviewVisit the Ferrari museum in Maranello, taste some original balsamic vinegar of Modena and the famous Parmesan cheese.
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourLeave in the early morning from Florence and head East to Emilia Romagna, the Italian region, famous for the three Italian brands: Ferrari, balsamic vinegar of Modena and Parmesan cheese.
Start the tour with a visit to the Ferrari museum and see original cars, images and trophies. Listen to the roar of the Ferrari engine and see the exterior of the Wind Tunnel designed by Renzo Piano, where the aerodynamics and high speed performances of the Prancing Horse cars, are tested.
The tour continues with a tasting of famous local products. Learn how the best balsamic vinegar of Modena is produced and taste some.
Have lunch in a local restaurant and try regional dishes. The tour continues with a visit to a cheese factory where you will have a chance to taste the inimitable Parmigiano Reggiano that is made for you.
At the end of the tour you will also seethe exclusive House-Museum Pavarotti the incredible Italian tenor.You will especially enjoy the costumes so dear to him, pictures and videos that have marked his great artistic career, the countless awards and awards in a career of over forty years in opera houses around the world.
Inclusions for Ferrari Museum Tour With Lunch From Florence
- Hotel pickup (select hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Entrance to the Ferrari museum
- Food tasting (balsamic vinegar and cheese)
- Visit to the Pavarotti House-Museum
Exclusions for Ferrari Museum Tour With Lunch From Florence
- Hotel drop-off available on request at an additional cost
- Ferrari test drive: 10 minutes € 110,00 – 20 minutes € 150,00 – 30 minutes € 250,00
- Guided tour of Fiorano circuit and Viale Enzo Ferrari € 13,00
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For lunch, a vegetarian menu is available upon request
Please note: French and Portuguese languages are available, but require a minimum of 4 participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.