Ferrari Museum Tour With Lunch From Florence
OverviewVisit the Ferrari museum in Maranello, taste some original balsamic vinegar of Modena and the famous Parmesan cheese.
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
An alternative tour to become familiar with three Italian brands: Ferrari, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese . Dont miss the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with cars, images and trophies that have marked the history of the brand.
Thrill to the roar of a Ferrari engine and see the well-known Galleria del Vento (Wind Tunnel) exterior, designed by Renzo Piano , Italys most famous living architect. The gallery is used to test the aerodynamics and high speed performance characteristics of the Prancing Horse cars. The tour continues with a visit to a renowned balsamic vinegar producer close to Maranello, where you will be shown the ageing process of the best balsamic vinegar of Modena and taste the specialities of the estate.
The tour ends with the visit to Eataly World the worlds largest agri- food park . Covering an area of 100,000 smq in Bologna , FICO embodies the wonders of italian biodiversity. Discover Italian agriculture by visiting 2 hectares of open-air fields and stables housing more than 200 animals and 2000 cultivars . Understand food processing by visiting the 40 farming factories and observing how meat, fish, cheese, pasta, oil, beer, sweets, etc. are processed. Taste traditional Italian food at FICOs 40 restaurants and refreshment points. After, you will be escorted back in Florence where the tour will end.
Inclusions for Ferrari Museum Tour With Lunch From Florence
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Entrance to the Ferrari museum
- Visit to a famous vinegar producer with sampling of balsamic vinegar
- Entrance to Eataly World FICO
Exclusions for Ferrari Museum Tour With Lunch From Florence
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour