Ferrari Pagani And Lamborghini Factory Tour From Milan Or Florence - Maranello
OverviewExperience Italy's Land of Motors and see some of the worlds finest super cars and bikes. Join this 7-hour tour to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello, the Lamborghini Museum in the town of SantAgata on the Via Emilia and the brand new Pagani museum and factory! The tours includes high speedtrain tickets fromMilan or Florence, according to option selected.
- All-inclusive tour
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDiscover some of the worlds most exotic cars on a full-day tour of the museums and factories of Ferrari, Pagani, and Lamborghini.
Your first stop will be at SantAgata Bolognese, the home town of Lamborghini. Inaugurated in 2016, the new Lamborghini Museum reviews all the important milestones reached by the House of the Raging Bull, with a foray into the past that has a strong emotional impact on fans of luxury super sports cars. The Murcilago was the first masterpiece displayed in this inspiring location in Italys Motor Valley. At its side gallops a broad collection that includes the Miura S and its iconic eyelashes, the 350 GT, the Countach S, the Jalpa, the Espada, the Sesto Elemento, the Reventn and the other exclusive supercars that have turned the Raging Bull into a legend. Engines, models and photos help provide visitors with a complete overview of the history of this automotive saga, which is continuing in the slipstream of Ferruccio Lamborghinis first visionary idea.
Next is the brand new Pagani factory and museum in San Cesario sul Panaro. You willhave the privilege to visit the new museum and facility. Pagani Automobili produces exclusive racing and luxury sports cars such as Zonda and Huayra, which is thefastest car in the world and it iscompletely hand made!You will be impressed, not only by the sheer beauty of the cars, but most of all by the modest and peaceful atmosphere in the factory.
Enjoy a light lunch with drinks included in a prestigious Maranello restaurant near the Ferrari Factory, then make your way to Modena. Explore the Ferrari Museum, which is located next to the factory and Fiorano test track. The museum traces the heritage of the worlds premier marque. Multimedia displays help explain the exhibits, including race trophies, and cars that include the singleseater that won Ferrari its first world championship in 1951, and the allconquering F1 car driven by Michael Schumacher
Inclusions for Ferrari Pagani And Lamborghini Factory Tour From Milan Or Florence
- Entrance fees with privileged admittance to Ferrari Museum in Maranello, Lamborghini Museum in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Pagani museum in San Casario sul Panaro
- Pagani factory tour
- Private air-conditioned minivan with professional English speaking driver
- Light lunch (3 courses) with drinks included
- Small-group tour
- High speedtrain tickets from Milan or Florence (2nd class)
Exclusions for Ferrari Pagani And Lamborghini Factory Tour From Milan Or Florence
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Ferrari test drive (optional) to be paid on-site
- Lamborghini factory tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour operates with minimum 2 participants. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age is 6 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required and specify any particular dietary restriction or food allergy
A small amount of walking is involved
Train tickets will be sent by email 15 days prior the tour date
Train tickets are not refundable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.