An alternative tour to become familiar with three Italian brands: Ferrari, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese. Don’t miss the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with cars, images and trophies that have marked the history of the brand. Thrill to the roar of a Ferrari engine and see the well-known ‘Galleria del Vento’ (Wind Tunnel) exterior, designed by Renzo Piano, Italy’s most famous living architect. The gallery is used to test the aerodynamics and high speed performance characteristics of the ‘Pranching Horse’ cars. On request, and if available, you can also book the exclusive shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano circuit and the Viale Enzo Ferrari to live the whole Ferrari Experience. The tour continues with a visit to a renowned balsamic vinegar producer close to Maranello, where you will be shown the ageing process of the best balsamic vinegar of Modena and taste the specialities of the estate. Lunch consisting of typical regional dishes will be served in a characteristic restaurant nearby. The tour ends with the visit to a cheese factory (tasting included), where the inimitable Parmigiano-Reggiano is made and to the Maserati cars collection.
- Duration: 1 Days
English, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Meeting point: Poggibonsi, Bus stop in Salceto (in front of Esso Gas Station) Departure time: 06:50 am (check in closes 15min before departure) Return point: Poggibonsi, Bus stop in Salceto (in fron.. read more
OverviewBecome acquainted with 3 classic Italian icons on a full-day tour from Florence to the Ferrari Museum, a balsamic vinegar estate, and a Parmesan cheese producer. Live the Ferrari Experience, and taste fine regional products and wine.
- Traditional lunch based on regional products
- Visit to a famous vinegar producer with vinegar tasting
- Visit to a cheese factory with cheese tasting
Know More about this tour
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Entrance to the Ferrari museum
- Balsamic vinegar tasting
- Cheese tasting
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Gimignano Wine Tasting Experience with Food
- Horseback Riding and Wine Lunch in Tuscany
- Private Walking Tour - San Gimignano and its Towers
- Full-Day Chianti Tour by Vespa Scooter from San Gimignano
- Full-Day Tour of Pisa and Lucca from San Gimignano
- Truffle Hunting Experience with Wine and Lunch in Tuscany
- Fiat 500 Tour of the Chianti Roads from San Gimignano
- Unforgettable Vineyard Lunch in Tuscany